Wednesday, July 14, 2010

My Email Got Hacked!

Grrrr!  I think my gmail account may have been hacked.  I've changed my password so hopefully it won't happen again.  If you get an email from me that has "No Subject" in the subject line just delete it.  If you open it I think it has something to do with Canadian Health Care or something.  I have no clue how this happened!  My passwords are always pretty strange.  Unfortunately, I think Kaitlin and JBTC may be part of this.  I'm really really sorry ladies! I'm pretty irritated!

On another note.  The job craziness isn't getting any better.  I think it may all hit the fan tomorrow.  If anyone could spare a prayer for clarity and that this all works out I would greatly appreciate it.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Karen, yeah I received a couple of crazy e-mails, but no worries. I hope you get it figured out. You don't need any stresses before the big day! You are in my prayers! I prayed for you at adoration tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep-I've got some weird ones too that lead you to a drug website. Hope it gets fixed! And I prayed for you at Adoration on Tuesday night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry girls! The only way I caught it is because it also got sent to my other email. I feel terrible. I use really wacky passwords and try to change it often and this still happens. Ridiculous! I think I got it fixed let me know if you get any others.

    Thank you both for your prayers at Adoration! You have no idea how much this means to me.

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I really do...they make me giddy! :)