1. I'm still having some stomach issues even though I am 16 weeks. I really thought it would be gone by now. However, the Phenergan seems to really be helping a lot. As long as I take it first thing in the morning I seem to be ok for the most part. If I miss it...oh boy it isn't pretty!
2. My migraines are getting out of control! I'm having them about 5 days a week. INSANE! I have an appointment next week so I'm going to ask my OBGYN to check my B12 and my Vitamin D. I had these levels checked about a year and a half ago. They were super super low. The doctor I was seeing at the time put me on B12 injection once a week and 2000iu of Vitamin D every day. While my migraines didn't go away they did lessen a bit. I stopped seeing that doctor for insurance purposes so I haven't been taking anything. Hopefully the OB will go with this. I'm pretty sure they all thing I'm crazy though.
3. Speaking of appointments, the BIG appointment is on Wednesday! Woohoo! I can't wait to see little sweet pea again and to find out if it's a boy or girl in there. I've been having such trouble actually believing that I'm pregnant. I'm thinking that once I know what we are having and actually get to call him/her by name it may make it more real. This also means I can do a little shopping. :) I can't wait to pick out something for our little one! I'm grinning from ear to ear already. :)
4. I didn't mention this in my post yesterday but I should mention that I am very thankful for the difficult childhood I had. I know that seems strange, and I've only scratched the surface of some of the things that happened when I was young, but I really am. It took me a long time to get to this point. It took me years to forgive my mother. But I have and I am happy. If I had not had all of those experiences I would not be who I am today. DH and I often discuss my childhood and my mother. We pray for her daily. I love her because she gave me life. It doesn't mean that I don't have days that hurt because I do. Buying my wedding dress was hard...all of the other girls there had their moms. Being pregnant has been hard. I want my mom here with motherly advice. I want my baby to have his/her grandma. When I felt the baby move a couple of weeks ago I wondered about when my mom felt me. And although I am thankful for her giving me life I wonder how she could have left my sister and me the way she did. I know she is sick so all I can do is pray. And at times thinking of this makes me thankful that she did do what she did. I would be completely different if she had stayed. I know that seems strange but I like me. :)
5. Our wedding anniversary is fast approaching. I'm so excited! I'm like a 5 year old when it comes to anniversaries, birthdays, holidays, etc. I get so excited leading up to them. Four years! I cannot believe it. At times it feels like yesterday and at other times it feels like a life time ago. We usually head over to Orlando and go to the Epcot Food and Wine Festival. I think we've done this every year. It is so much fun and such yummy yummy food! Yummy wine too but I would have to forgo that this year. :) It's a little pricey thought once you factor in tickets plus spending money so I think we are going to have to pass. :( My current jobless state makes things like that a bit difficult. Do any of you ladies have any ideas for fun, inexpensive things to do. I'm not very creative and pregnancy brain is making that even worse.
6.It's finally sort of feeling like Fall down here in Florida. Florida Fall anyway. The nights have been nice and cool. The afternoons are still insane though. The humidity is finally going down which at least makes the heat bearable. I've got Fall scented candles burning everyday to help the mood. I love Fall! I've got to get dh up into the attic to get my decorations down! I'm ready to hit the pumpkin patches!
7. I don't really have a #7. :) I hope you all have a wonderful weekend! You all are in my prayers.
Long overdue final update (such a good one)!
7 months ago



Yay! I can't wait for you to find out the gender! You're not going to be able to sleep the night before, you will be so excited!! :) Do you already have names picked out either way??
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to find out if it's a boy or a girl! I also really hope your doctor listens to you about our migraines. 5 days a week with migraines must be almost unbearable!
ReplyDeleteHappy anniversary! Could you make dinner together? Or take a picnic to a local state park? Or take a trip to the beach since you are in Florida! You could take a sunset walk on the beach, and then go for a nice dinner. :)
I'm so sorry to hear about the migraines and that you are still having stomach issues. I'm very excited for you to find out boy or girl today (we find out two weeks from today).
ReplyDelete