Note to self: It is not a good idea to wait until you are halfway through your pregnancy to start taking pictures! It is a serious shock to your system to see what you look like. Oh my! Oh my! I almost passed out yesterday when I saw the picture K took of me. Sheesh! I'm getting huge. I can't believe I'm about to post these on here. I've never been photogenic. Weird things happen to my eyes and my smile. Especially when I am alone in a picture. I never look like myself and I always look heavier. K even agreed with me yesterday that the picture he took of me looks about 10lbs heavier that I actually do in person. Thank goodness because I almost cried when I saw it. I've always had body image issues and unfortunately they don't go away just because you are pregnant. Silly me, I thought they would. But despite my insecurities, I am so happy and so blessed to have this little one swimming around in my belly. :) If I had to gain 200lbs I would...I may cry...but I would still do it. :)
So, after almost 24 weeks I finally present you with some bump pictures. :)
 |
| I took this one at about 20 weeks. Please excuse my messy bathroom. :) |
 |
| K took this picture yesterday at 23 weeks 5 days. Yikes! |
On a completely different note. I am so excited about prayer buddies! I feel so unworthy to be praying for the amazing woman I am praying for. I will do my best to pray my little heart out for her. Prayer buddies makes me giddy! :)
You are BEAUTIFUL!!
ReplyDeleteAre you kidding! You look amazing!! All belly and you have "the glow" ugg, I never have the glow and I sure as heck don't have it this time!! Yikes! i think I will post 20 week pics to my blog though (in 2 weeks) I think you are right - if you start too late it is a shock!
ReplyDeleteGod bless you!
You are gorgeous!!! SO happy to see these pictures!!!
ReplyDeleteYou look great! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
ReplyDeleteI don't know what you are talking about, you look amazing! Thanks for sharing!
ReplyDeleteYou are beautiful! :)
ReplyDelete