Hospice is fairly certain Nana did have a stroke. They believe she had a few TIAs and then a big one. I was told she was doing a bit better yesterday morning. My grandfather sId she was talking. However when I got over there yesterday this was not the case. She seemed worse than she did on Saturday. Hospice says this is terminal and it's just a matter of time.
Please pray for my Nana!
Please also keep my family in your prayers. We are a very close family. And especially remember my grandfather. He is trying to be strong but I can see how hard this is for him.
Can you also please pray for me? I've become very angry. I don't know how to explain it. We had a scare with her last May. I begged God to keep her her. Although nit pregnant yet, I wanted her to meet my baby. She was placed on Hospice but was doing better. After I found out I was pregnant she got better and better. I believe Mary-Grace gave her something to look forward to. She even was released from Hospice.
I was Looking forward to her meeting MG. I was looking forward to her being at my baby shower in 3 weeks. And I know she was too.
I feel very angry with God right now. I'm selfish I know. But I want her here! I want Mary-Grace to meet her Nana! Who is going to help me learn to be a mom? I have no one else to teach me.
I'm having trouble eating and sleeping. I inky ate once yesterday and that is because K forced me. I haven't slept at all and I can feel my heart racing. I'm sure my blood pressure is up. My anxiety is through the roof. I'm worried about how this is affecting Mary-Grace. She needs her mama to eat. I just can't seem to make myself. I feel terrible. I have a appointment with my doctor tomorrow. I bought I'd mention this to him but I doubt he can help me.
Thank you all so much for your prayers. I will update when I can.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Long overdue final update (such a good one)!
7 months ago



Definitely praying for you. I'm so sorry you are having to deal with this right now. You definitely need to eat or at least force yourself to have a milkshake or something.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry. :( I'm praying!
ReplyDeleteWill keep praying for your family. Agree with mrsblondie, if eating is too difficult stay hydrated and focus on high calorie drinks. Hugs!
ReplyDeleteOh I'm so sorry....I can't even imagine what you are going through....Our Lady will teach you how to be a mother if your Nana can't be there physically...I'm so sorry, I know how badly you need her right now.....Praying
ReplyDeleteThis is so sad to read, no wonder you are upset. I will definitely keep praying for you, your family, and your Nana!
ReplyDeleteYou will know how to be a good mama because she was a good mama to you! And Sew's right-you have Our Lady's help now.
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry sweetie.
I'm so sorry this is happening. Your anger speaks to your depth of feeling for your Nana. She's so lucky to have family that loves her so much! Praying and praying for you all.
ReplyDeleteWhen I can't eat I make myself some broth from instant bouillon. It's just as relaxing as tea, but thankfully has more calories.
I'm so sorry! I am praying for you and for Nana!
ReplyDeleteK, I'm so sorry. :( What a terrible situation, and I will be praying so hard for you, your Nana, and your whole family.
ReplyDeleteI know that things don't seem fair, and I don't blame you for being angry. Just remember that you are going to be a wonderful mother! Our Blessed Mother will wrap her arms around you, and her prayers will give you the graces you need! She will not fail you!
You are amazing!
St. Andrew Avellino and St. Wolfgang, patrons of stroke victims, pray for us!