Anyhoo...
It got me to thinking. And for the first time in my life I've decided not to put everything off until the last possible second. I really have a bad habit of that and I'm slowly trying to work on it. :) Besides, no one in my family makes it to their due date. So if there's a genetic component to it, I may not either.
As I've mentioned before, K and I are taking Brad.ley classes and I have absolutely every intention of doing this drug free! I will be using Kaitlin as my inspiration. :) I figure I will have lots to offer up for you ladies. :) I'm going to make a list and have K read the requests to me. I will do my best to pray for each one. K has also said he will pray for all of the requests too.
So, if any of you have a prayer request (or two, or three) you want me to pray for please leave me a little note in the comment box. If you want your request to be private you can email me at ktmathewson at gmail dot com. Lurkers (if any of you are out there) I want to pray for you too! Don't be shy. :)
I also realize that I've got about 6 weeks left and things in your lives may change before then. If they do, don't hesitate to email me a new request. I'll try to remember to post about this again in a few weeks. :)
Have a great Thursday ladies! K bought me this last night...

I may be eating it for lunch! :)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone



Prayers for my husband and I (Jason and Sarah) for children. We've been struggling with sub/infertility for about 5-6 years now.
ReplyDeleteThanks and good luck with labour and delivery!
Prayers that Boomz and I will have children. :) If I think of more, I'll let you know!
ReplyDeleteSounds like some good Braxton-Hicks contractions! I had those from around 30 weeks until 36 when I delivered. Drink a lot of water-- it helps with the pain/likelihood of occurance.
ReplyDeleteSilly prayer- my recipes are all missing and I'm going crazy. More serious prayer- that colonoscopy goes well.
Okay WHERE DID HE GET THAT ICE CREAM?? I must have some.
ReplyDeleteAnd please pray for me in general...specifically for peace and calm, closeness to God and success for my surgery.
Haha I don't ask for much do I?? :)
I would love it if you would pray that my husband and I finally conceive! Thanks!!
ReplyDeletePlease pray that God's will be done with regards to our family's job situation. And that Hannah will continue to grow strong and healthy.
ReplyDeleteAnd you need to call me and chat about birth! Email me your phone number!
Oooh yes! Would you please pray for my DH, Rob? He will be having a revision of a septoplasty (nose stuff), a tonsillectomy and a uvulectomy on 3/10 and recovery is supposed to be really rough 10-14 days :(
ReplyDeleteThat ice cream looks delish, by the way!