Anyway. Little Olivia seemed to be doing fine when I left the hospital a few hours after she was born. However, S called last night to tell me they admitted Olivia to the NICU for rapid breathing. It seems that she swallowed a lot of fluid because she came out so quickly. If you could say a little prayer for her that would be wonderful and I know my sister would appreciate it. If you could also keep my sister and her husband in your prayers that would be wonderful too. I know this is so very hard for S. She is worried about her new little one as well as her 2 young boys at home. She is praying Olivia get to come home with her tomorrow. Thank you all for your help! They always mean so much to me. I know they will mean a lot to my sister too. :)

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone so excuse the autocorrect craziness. This phone is out to get me!



Oh that's so hard!!! I'm sorry. Prayers right now!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on your new niece! Love her name!
She is beautiful and I will pray!
ReplyDelete--Leila
Very tough indeed----what a precious little baby, I am lifting up prayer now....
ReplyDelete