Monday, October 3, 2011

Mary-Grace is going to have a little...

SISTER!
Hannah Therese

We couldn't be happier. I was 99.9% sure it was a boy so we were both surprised. I think it is going to be wonderful having two little girls so close in age. A dream come true for sure!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone so please excuse the autocorrect craziness! My phone is out to get me!

12 comments:

  1. YAY!! Congratulations!! Let me know if they need matching cupcake hats ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that's wonderful! Sisters so close! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh!! From one mama to a girl to another-I know how excited you are about this!!! We can't wait to meet you Hannah Therese!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hooray!!! There is nothing like sisters!! I have two daughters (in a sea of boys) and they are very close!!

    Congratulations!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! What fun those sisters will have!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaaaaay!!! Congrats!! That is so exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow! Two adorable girls.. That's exciting. Congrats!!! And I love the name Hannah Therese.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful! Since they are almost exactly a year apart, you'll be set on the wardrobe and will only have to buy things if you want.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wonderful! And you won't need to buy many clothes hopefully:) Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations!!! How exciting!! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I really do...they make me giddy! :)