I have seriously dreamed of sending out Christmas cards with a little one on it for years! Of course when I finally got around to being able to do it I totally slacked. I'm going to blame it on being insanely sick last week (hence not getting up the post I told you I would). Anyhoo...because I slacked I missed the awesome discount and had to pay out the nose for shipping to insure that I get them in time to get them mailed. Whatever! I'm just happy I finally ordered them! I ordered way more than I needed because rather than counting households on or family list I counted people. :o/ Oh well...so now that I have way too many y'all are welcome to one if you want it. :) Hopefully I'll have enough for whoever wants one. I think I have quite a few extra. So if you would like one email me your address to ktmathewson at gmail dot com.
I"m commenting on the last two posts in one comment to save time:) Adorable Christmas card!!!!
ReplyDeleteYour fear of leaving Hannah is very rational and I agree that the anxiety you have about being away from her could make things more difficult for you. Home birth is great in that respect b/c you are in teh comfort of your own home and other little's lives aren't disrupted too much:) Praying for your discernment!