1. What's your favorite jeans? Winter is coming and I need jeans! I don't want "mom" jeans, but I have hips and a butt...oh and a fabulous little pooch thanks to my beautiful little girls. ;) I'd also like something that doesn't stretch 2 sizes bigger an hour after I put them on. I'm willing to spend a bit of money on them of they are awesome!
2. I need eye cream! I'm getting dark circles and I look tired all the time (probably because I am). I'm going to be 30 in less than 2 months (yikes!). I guess it's probably time to admit that I need something anti-aging too.
3. What kind of body lotion do you like? My skin is much drier as I get older and after having kids. I can't seem to find one I like.
4. What's your favorite foundation? Again, kids have changes my skin. I have combination skin. There are dry spots but it gets very oil as the day goes on...especially in Florida heat.
5. What's your favorite lipstick. I've gotten out of the habit of putting it on. I wear gloss but it rubs off in 20 minutes. I've noticed hubs compliments me every time I wear lipstick so may e I should do it more often. The problem is I'm super indecisive.
6. Favorite face moisturizer? I've tried coconut oil...didn't work for me. Again, I have combination skin. I'd prefer something on the more natural side.
7. What are you doing this weekend? We are leaving Mary-Grace with K's parents (first time! Ack!) and he, Hannah and I are going clothes shopping for me. His parents are taking her with them to some sort of reunion picnic. The thought of someone else driving her in a car makes my stomach turn and is enough to induce some serious anxiety. But I can do this! I can do it!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Long overdue final update (such a good one)!
7 months ago



I don't use body lotion anymore! After having to use it twice a day for YEARS! I stopped using soap in the shower-I just rinse off with water. I don't care who thinks I'm gross-I feel clean and don't need lotion. If I ever need a bit, I use coconut oil.
ReplyDeleteBare Minerals WITH the oil controller gel stuff!
I don't think you're dirty. ;)
ReplyDeleteI've tried bare minerals a few times...but never the oil gel. Maybe that's the problem!
For lotion I most often use Bath & Body Works, lavender or something seasonal.
ReplyDeleteAm actually looking around for a moisturizer too as the one I used/loved was discontinued by Kohl's.
I don't wear fondation or lipstick (other than Chapstick)
Hope everyone has fun this weekend!
I just use ponds face cream but should probably implement eye cream as well. I don't use foundation, not since I discovered bb cream, it's like a tinted moisturizer but waaaay better. I just use powder over it. Loreals mineral concealor is great for undereye circles...without it I look like I got punched in the eye, no joke. Best jeans for me are Suko brand, if you have a Gordman's near you, that is where I get them. Cheap too, like $30 I think.
ReplyDeleteJeans? My favs are from Lane Bryant but you are too skinny for them probably and Old Navy's "Dreamer" jeans. I have no butt and no hips but they have other curvy kinds. On sale frequently too!
ReplyDeleteI like gap long and lean jeans. Well right now I like humongous stretchy jeans.
ReplyDeleteI got some perfect waist Levis from Macy's in October that I really like! The waistband is really thick so it doesn't stretch out...perfect for lots of bending up and down! And they were like $30 or so too! Wish I would have gotten two pairs! And I only use neutrogena foundation but not lately since Sam eats my face all day!!
ReplyDelete