Wednesday, March 6, 2013

*UPDATE* Prayers For Mary-Grace

It's been a long, long week with Mary-Grace. I'll explain later...but for now we've been admitted to the hospital. She has RSV and the flu. She hasn't eaten in 6 days. Please pray for a quick recovery, that she will eat something, and that this migraine I have from now being up for 29 hours will go away. Oh, and that Hannah stays healthy.






*** I just spoke with the pediatrician at the hospital. Mary-Grace's X-rays came back showing early signs of viral pneumonia. We definitely aren't leaving today. Please keep praying!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

11 comments:

  1. Praying for her and you all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Karen, I am so sorry to hear this! How stressed and worried you must be. Praying that she is healed fast and the rest of you stay well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious baby and poor mama! I am so sorry you are going through this! Prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Praying, praying, praying!!! Sweet MG, oh, I hope she feels better soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh dear! Our little one had this same exact diagnosis (RSV with viral Pneumonia) at 18 months old. The only thing she would eat was spoonfuls of smoothie. It was so so scary.

    I'm so sorry you're dealing with this. I will definitely be praying for your little girl and your whole family.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my gosh, I just saw this! Is she okay?? Praying!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How is your little baby doing?
    In my prayers...........

    ReplyDelete

I love getting comments! I really do...they make me giddy! :)